Saturday, December 31, 2011

It has been a great year!

   I can look back and account for all of the wonderful things that the Lord has done. 
    We are in the process of beginning this new year off right.  This morning we started with kicking 1000 kicks in Karate class.  We had shared in class the things that motivates us to keep going.  It is a blessing to be around so many others who are wanting to focus their time and energy to good purposes.  After Karate class we all went out together to eat at our family's favorite restaurant.  The kids had a great time and we had wonderful fellowship with others.  This afternoon the kids and I had a great time putting together their Ocarina kits that we got them for Christmas.  After that, we had popcorn and a movie.  This evening I plan on bringing in the new year by getting to bed at a reasonable time.  Ok,  I think I am already past that.  However, I do believe that 2012 will be a great year to serve the Lord and see Him working in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment